FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ultimate Rewards - Airline and Hotel Transfer Partners, Rules, Timelines, (2017 on)
Old Jan 5, 2017, 4:35 am
worldspan

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Hyatt Platinum,Marriott Silver,Hilton Honors Gold
Originally Posted by bta80
Adding another data point - I transferred 119K UR to British Airways on Jan 2. Points still haven't shown up on British Airways. Very frustrating since UR to BA have always transferred instantly in the past. I want to book a flight before the award space disappears. I contacted Chase and they weren't helpful at all - just a canned response that sometimes it can take days to complete.
I had exactly the same problem a year ago trying to transfer points to British Airways. Finally pulled it off after a 6 week ordeal that centered around how my name appeared on a seldom used Chase savings account despite that my BA name and Chase UR name were identical. Ultimately you have to be prepared to persist, my situation likely having been 15 calls As my ultimate intention was to then move the points from BA to IB for tickets not involving fuel surcharges, well IB was even worse! More name compatability issues between BA and IB. Ultimately the whole ordeal between Chase/BA/IB took me 4 months to complete. Final result was my trip to Marrakech had to be postponed from 2016 to 2017.