FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] FLR-HKG/ICN/NRT-DUS from 770€ / J
Old Jan 3, 2017, 6:16 am
NightlinerVIE

Programs: DL GM, TK Elite+, ITA Executive, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Silver, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by Lack
I already did, not my fault you refuse to see it. And if you really do need a courts seal on a piece of paper, please google 2YN75483 and enjoy the read.
Besides the (debatable) question if Mr Passenger has or ought to have known that the offer was a mistake, I think the interesting part here is that AZ (contrary to LH in the court ruling) has not cancelled + refunded the tickets nor actively communicated. If they deem a contract between them and a passenger to be void for an error, they should have cancelled the tickets, given the money back proactively and communicated all this to their customers.
If somebody decides to drag them to court over this (and I guess thats what a number of people will be doing, especially those who do not read any of this and still hold "butchered" tickets), I think we will see some interesting results.