FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Airline fee $250/$200/$100 reimbursement reports: DL only (2015-2019)
Old Jan 2, 17, 7:26 pm
qupasyd

Programs: AS, AA
DP: eCert Refunds

Originally Posted by wiivile View Post
If anyone wants to try booking a Delta flight with two $50 eCerts and a credit card, then cancelling within 24 hours, and letting me know if the eCerts get refunded as one $100 eCert or back to the same $50 eCerts, I would be very grateful I really don't fly revenue fares on Delta enough to use a bunch of $50 eCerts- I would pick United instead for the TravelBank. (but prefer Delta to United if the eCerts can be combined using this method)
I have a DP on this from November 2016. I booked a flight using two $50 eCerts and a bit of cash then cancelled after a major schedule change. The telephone agent wasn't able to process the refund or give me refund details on the spot -- the cancellation request was passed along to Passenger Refunds. I was hoping for a single $100 eCert, but about a week later I was issued two new $50 eCerts. (The cash payment was credited back to my card two days after my phone call.)