FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AS Bank of America Visa (Personal and Business) - 2017 and Later
Old Jan 2, 2017, 12:29 am
majortom421

Originally Posted by John Wang
Of course I already used the last one on October before it got expired. But I haven't got the new one after 19 days past the original expiration date. Is it normal? First time to celebrate my credit card anniversary so I really don't know...
When will my companion fare discount code show up in my My account profile?

The code is automatically added into the primary cardholder's My account profile.

Visa Signature® consumer credit card holders should see their code after making $1,000 or more in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening. The companion fare discount code will be credited to the primary cardholder’s Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan account approximately two billing cycles after qualifying, and then on an annual basis dependent on your enrollment anniversary date.

Platinum Plus and World Elite credit card holders should see the code within 4-6 weeks after the first eligible purchase made on the account, and then on an annual basis dependent on enrollment anniversary date.

Effective June 13, 2016: For business credit card accounts, the companion fare discount code is issued after making $1,000 or more in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening. The companion fare discount code will be credited to the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan account approximately within the first two billing cycles after qualifying, and on each anniversary thereafter. Individual Level Earning Plan cardholders will receive one companion fare discount code per account each year. Only one companion fare discount code will be provided each year to a company in the Business Level Earning Plan.