View Single Post
Old Jan 1, 17, 9:46 am
henkybaby
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GMLFL, Life 2.0 - Mucci Premiere Classe & des Chevaliers Toulousiens
LHR-Asia/Oz for 1100/1500 on MH

EDIT: it does seem the links I provided 'time out'. So simply go to the flight+hotel booking page and select the destination and dates you want. Then select the "I only need a hotel for part of my stay" option and pick a date somewhere. Then press search.

Deal is still alive [02JAN-09:47-AMS time]

A flash sale by ebookers.co.uk, found by Cymro and discussed in the Premium Fares thread over at the BA part of this forum. You will need to book flight+hotel (simply take one night in the cheapest hotel). All dates work but ebookers won't let you book anything past 26/11/17.

EDIT: It seems that August departures are slightly more expensive (around 200 more to Oz and 300 more to Asia). Have only done a very quick check though.

For example book LHR-BKK with one night hotel added and you will find a return for 1132. Her is how this works.

Asia:

LHR-BKK is 1132

LHR-HKT is 1147

LHR-DPS is 1128

LHR-SIN is 1340

SGN is 1330

Australia:

LHR-SYD is 1495

LHR-MEL is 1487

KUL-OZ in on the new A330 product (not all routes) which is excellent. LHR-KUL is on the A380.

Be advised that all these examples have a ONE NIGHT hotel booking included. Not a multiple night booking.

You can route it to almost all direct MH destinations ex KUL. HKG doesn't work, neither does ICN, China or Japan.

Last but not least a good tip:

Originally Posted by Cymro View Post
Don't forget 5.5% TopCashback too (convert into avios for 6352 based on 1100).
Happy new year to Cymro for finding this great deal in the first place.

Last edited by henkybaby; Jan 2, 17 at 1:48 am