FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] FLR-HKG/ICN/NRT-DUS from 770€ / J
Old Dec 31, 2016, 9:05 am
AlicorporateUK

Originally Posted by luftair
you are the ambassador of the airline and in what way you help us clarify the matter?
Ambassador of the airline on FlyerTalk - just to avoid any misinterpretation or lost in translation scenarios I'm not entirely sure to which matter you are referring, however:

• When people were fearing protracted waiting situations in terms of refunding times, I shared (pages ago) my experience with Amex (who reinstalled the funds on my account overnight); as a matter of fact, I did warn (at the very beginning) that it could have been slightly disquieting to deal with AZ in terms of refund-processing.

• With regards to legal actions, as mentioned above and in the post you kindly quoted, I'm afraid I'm not in a position to tell whether it would be good or not to initiate such actions, simply because 1. I work in pharmaceuticals and I wouldn't have a clue about any robust ground on which an individual would base a claim in that respect, however 2. Given the fact that I lived in Italy for a few years, I felt it would have been useful to share an opinion on the legal system in the Country (based on direct experience).

That aside, if there's anything you'd specifically like me to help you with, do let me know (may I also refer you to other threads on this forum concerning the role of the Ambassador here on FlyerTalk).

G

Last edited by AlicorporateUK; Dec 31, 2016 at 9:29 am