FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AC loves destroying bags it seems
View Single Post
Old Dec 23, 2016, 10:03 pm
CZAMFlyer

Programs: Bottom feeder Star Gold
Originally Posted by xLuther
Spell check does not work in AC email complaint form, you probably should try it before making smug comments.

The complaint form is a poorly written piece of code, it's a piece of crap. It also times out after 30 mins , so after digging up all flight information, filling out form exactly, you get very little time to review. In addition if you for example, leave a space in your postal code ( as it is written correctly in Canada ) it rejects the form.

It's clear they did read it in any case. Time to escalate or move on.
Far from being smug, I was offering some friendly advice. I've had cause to make similar requests to AC in the past, and they have unfailingly replied in a timely and positive manner, whether in-person, or via their electronic feedback channels. I'm sure a neutral explanation of my grievance helped my case. Of course, you're free to take or ignore any advice offered by members of a public forum to which you've posted your personal correspondence.

If spell check isn't featured within the form in question, have you tried a) writing your request in a word processing document and pasting it into the AC form after checking for errors, or b) asking your mum to type it for you?