FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Questions/Discussion About Hertz Ultimate Choice Service
Old Dec 22, 2016, 5:04 pm
AutoSlash
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by Yllanes
Also, how are customers supposed to know which class are the cars in the PC area? (I know there are ways, but it just doesn't seem practical for the average customer, especially if you don't know the price to upgrade). It doesn't make sense and doesn't fit with what people have reported so far.
Yes, that is the rub. There's no breakdown within the PC area, and the hangtags on the mirrors were simply marked "President's Circle." It would be ridiculous to expect customers to hunt and peck in each vehicle to find the keys and decipher the class codes to know whether they can pick that car.

Also, they're obviously rolling this out to compete with National's Executive Selection concept, and National doesn't discriminate by class, either: if it's on the aisle, you can take it. Same concept is being relayed here: if it's in the PC area, you can take it.

I'd take what they said on Twitter about as seriously as I would a rental agent telling me to buy the insurance.

Last edited by AutoSlash; Dec 22, 2016 at 5:39 pm