View Single Post
Old Dec 22, 16, 10:56 am
sfo2bos

Programs: UA Plat, UA Club, Marriott/SPG Gold, Fairmont Premier, Amex Plat
Air Canada out of Boston Logan

Couple questions on AC out of Logan. I booked a ticket day after Christmas to Montreal, apparently operated by Jazz. My sister is taking another flight, and we will get a ride together, but her's is earlier so I'll have a couple hours to kill. I fly in/out of B a lot on UA, but have never flown out on AC. Does anyone know where the AC gates usually are? My fear is being stuck in B1, B2, B3 which look to be separate from the main terminal. I would like to use United Club (member, so not paying for AA club access on this side). If I'm stuck in the three gate part of the terminal, I may stay outside of security until last minute, IIRC there is a Legal before security.

Also, I had to book a Tango fare ($180 vs. $500+ for full fare--not worth it on a 55 min CRJ flight). I'm not exactly used to flying basic economy... anything to watch out for? I'm assuming they'll want me to check my roll-aboard (larger, fits tightly into most narrow/widebody domestics on UA) for a fee? Should I bring it through security and try tog ate check? I'm sure it's spelled out somewhere just looking for a quick tip.

Thanks!