FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific moving to Terminal 4 (SIN) next year 2017 - Questions and speculations
Old Dec 22, 2016, 2:07 am
amxmodx

Originally Posted by MeltingAlf
As for OP amxmodx, I presume you are travelling from HKG? Because if you are travelling from SIN there are many other carriers that will still use T1/2/3. Plus, T4 is slated to open in the second half of 2017, which means there's still at least 6 months more for CX to remain at where they are now.
Yep I'm travelling / originating from SIN. My upcoming trip via CX will be on January as previously mentioned in the first post.

Will be using 24-hr Early Check-In for that - Perhaps it will be my first and the last time I will be checking in at T1 when flying CX, thus really have to enjoy the T1 T2 T3 airside facilities as much as possible before CX moves to T4.

Originally Posted by amxmodx
Will be forced to take SQ in the future if this happens, which the fare / holiday package will be slightly more expensive and more troublesome to book. I want to experience T1 T2 T3 facilities (via 24-hr Early Check-In) before my flight to vacation.
Did stated it in the first post, also explains why I wanted to book CX initially because of All-In-One booking.

Last edited by amxmodx; Dec 22, 2016 at 3:22 am