FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The NEW -what are they serving in QPs/F Lounges thread!
Old Apr 23, 2004, 6:13 pm
Dave Noble
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

"Any funny looks as you staggered around the spirits selection with a notebook and pen? "

Not that I could focus on ... Once onboard I decided to take it easy on the alcohol and stuck to the Charles Heidseick which they served immediately I staggered into the upper deck cabin and continued to ply towards Mel. They did do a nice breakfast in J . Quite pleasant

As far as AA comparisons go.. My experience of AA F lounges ( the few that there are ) is that their stock is not as good...perhaps it does depend what you drink to what makes it good. For me, choice of vodka is not very important. It would be nice to see some JW Blue label replacing the Black. Onboard AAs service however, even in premium cabins, sucks ime. I do agree that they do have a long way to go to match the quality of BA lounges, especially in London

Skybeds are great. Just get a bulkhead or exit so that you get a video screen that is fully moveable

Dave