FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Sapphire Reserve $300 Annual Travel Credit
Old Dec 5, 16, 8:27 am
StartinSanDiego
Moderator: Travel Buzz, Chase Credit Cards

Originally Posted by goldfish2 View Post
I was foolish and thought the travel credit refreshes at the end of the year. I'm kicking myself now since my statement just closed 2 days ago, and I haven't used all $300 of the travel credit.

Anybody else in the same boat? Is there anything I can do at this point?
Originally Posted by UltimateRewards View Post
chase secure message said that since my december statement closed on the 3rd and my SW gift card was still pending even thought I purchased on the 1st, it will not count towards my 2016 credits.
Originally Posted by Appleman View Post
This is interesting. I received my 2016 travel credit in October. My statement ending date in the first of the month. I made a large travel purchase on 11/29, but it was in pending status until after 12/1 - so it will appear on the 1/1/17 statement. I have already received the $300 travel credit for 2017.
Originally Posted by ifish110 View Post
Applied and got approved on Friday, statement date closing 1/1. Any recent successes changing that to December or am I screwed? I SMed asking and they said it would take a couple billing cycles to change. Going to try to call when I get the card.

I feel your pain! Let us know if you have success with changing the date, as I think many people are in the same situation. I was unable to do change the closing date online for a 4 day old card, but it looks like 2 of our 3 pending travel purchases have been posted and reimbursed as 2016 expenses.

For the others- Did your tracker for the $300 reset, as Appleman's did?