FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: AA Five Star Service / FSS Personal Assistance (consolidated)
Old Dec 3, 2016, 7:45 am
JDiver
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by 2358
i see the Five Star Service is now available at BOS.

i am connecting at BOS from BA F, onto AA in F, but need to clear customs in BOS, and change terminal, likely from E to B.

Does anyone have experience of FFS at BOS?

We are flying during the holidays, so aircraft and airports likely very crowded, and have just 90 minutes to make the connection, though will only have carry ons.

Will FFS speed the process up? Will they meet us at the BA plane to get us quickly to immigration?

Will they speed up the terminal transfer (we are mobile, but can't walk as fast as the carts!)

if we miss our flight, am guessing later flights will be full already given the holiday season. what priority will we get for rebooking? will they look at other airlines? might we just get rebooked 2-3 days later?

worth it (to those that tried it on short connections)? i realise this is very subjective..

thanks
FFS should make your connection quite workable. Don't worry, the Premium Service agents are very canny and tenacious.