FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LAX T7 United Club (UC) -- Reviews, Experiences, Q&A, ..
Old Nov 29, 2016, 7:01 am
cerealmarketer

Originally Posted by MatthewLAX
It's 2am here in LA so I am going to bed, but someone is free to paste the pictures directly into FT if you don't want to click on my blog -- over 60 pictures of the new lounge here:

http://upgrd.com/matthew/new-united-club-at-lax.html

(link to my blog)

Lounge is really nice and we should see Chicago UC-style food. No showers, but Polaris Lounge will be going into former IFL at LAX and will have showers.

Future Polaris lounges at hubs (except DEN and GUM) and eventually in Mainland China...many UA people, including Oscar, were hyping the Polaris lounge opening in ORD so my expectations are obviously very high for that one, because I thought the new LAX club is great.
So basically for about a year the club will be more crowded than designed, as the Polaris lounge is being constructed which will reduce the influx of intl J pax.

Surprised they're not using the old UClub space below for Polaris, but I guess the old IFL had the kitchen.

In fact, don't remember Polaris at LAX being part of the initial announcement - was added at some point.