FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Sapphire Reserve (100,000 points, $4,000 spend, 3 months)
Old Nov 28, 2016, 10:01 am
C W

Programs: DL PM, AS MVP 75K, HH/SPG/MR Gold, Amex Plat, PRG, CSR
I applied on Thanksgiving, application went to 5-10 days, so rejection due to 5/24. Called recon on Friday and asked that they rerun application disregarding an Amex Platinum that I'm an authorized user on which brought me to 4/24. Recon agent said she could either put the application in for banker consideration or remove some credit from my Sapphire Preferred and approve instantly. I told her that I wanted the instant approval and she shuffled things around to give about $5,000 on the Preferred and $10,000 on the Reserve. Asked for expedited shipping and she said it wasn't possible, demand was too high.

Called back on Sunday on a whim and asked for the status of the card shipment. Was told it went out via USPS snail mail, but they would expedite another card. Haven't gotten a MyUPS email about it having shipped yet, fingers crossed it arrives soon as I'm hoping to use it for holiday plane tickets. Any data points on expedited shipping times?