FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Sapphire Reserve (100,000 points, $4,000 spend, 3 months)
Old Nov 24, 2016, 12:22 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MDJennings
Good info!

Possibly, but the odd part is usually they answered the phone with, "Chase Sapphire, how may I help you," instead of, "JP Morgan, what can I help you with today, Mr. MDJennings?" The rep also seemed to fumble around and didn't even know immediately what the JPMR card was. Anyway, I figured I'd let people know that it's possible even with a brand new account. If Chase were limited by the CARD Act, I'm guessing they wouldn't have allowed the PC (and terms change) even to their JPM PB clients.
Dont know the details but if a client is qualified for a very high valued product (proof of assets to certain threshold), said client might not be subj to the C.A.R.D. Act. There are certain criteria one needs to meet in order to become clients of certain financial products. There are tons of intricacy involved. I just want to point this out so the readers would not be naive enough to think s/he could have the same treatment because someone like you posted the DP without the background.