FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Thank You.
Thread: Thank You.
View Single Post
Old Nov 24, 2016, 11:13 am
SkiAdcock
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
I think he means FTers when he says you

I've followed TB for years, long before I served on it. I think TB has made many contributions to FT since 2001 & am proud to have served on it for 5 years.

I've appreciated over the years FTers input, laid-back or heated, agree or disagree. If we all didn't want FT to be a better place for ourselves & other travelers, we all wouldn't have been so passionate about it.

For those who've wondered, nope - we didn't get paid to serve on TB. We did it for the love of abuse, er, input, and the ability to give back.

I know I've learned so much from other FTers via their posts on the various forums & made a number of friends, both virtual & in real life, with other FTers. I've gained so much that contributing via TB and my posts on the various forums was just one small way to give back.

So, on this American Thanksgiving Day, many thanks to FTers & see you on the various forums moving forward.

For those worried there still won't be a place to provide input since TB is in its final week, fear not. A new forum for suggestions has been created & resides in CommunityBuzz. When you have ideas & suggestions that you think will better FT (non-technical ones; there's a separate forum for technical issues), please post in the new forum.

The Suggestion Box

Cheers.