FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Prince De Galles, Luxury Collection, Paris, France [Master Thread]
Old Nov 22, 2016, 7:42 am
BluHorseshoe

Programs: Starwood Platinum, AA Exec Plat, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Kimpton Inner Circle, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by bhrubin
We will be staying here for 3 nights to celebrate my husband's 60th as a surprise. Anyone have experience using the concierge team for luxury restaurant and experience planning?
I went to the Prince de Galles last December and utilized the concierge team to help plan my proposal to my now fiancee and some celebratory activities. I do have an ambassador that I used to start the planning process, but for the details of planning the proposal I worked directly with the concierge team and they were GREAT!

I also used my ambassador to make some luxury dining reservations at restaurants that I otherwise would not have been able to secure a reservation at. I could see that she used the concierge team at the hotel to secure them without a problem.

I have stayed at the Prince de Galles twice now and it is one of my favorite Starwood properties in the world. The service there is outstanding and the hotel is gorgeous. I highly recommend it.