FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Nov 21, 2016, 5:42 am
LufthansaGermanAirlines
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by foxy1
Hi All

we will be traveling with you from New Zealand to Birmingham UK in PE on the 16th of dec and i have a questions regarding a upgrade to Bis for the Frankfurt Birmingham leg of the flight:
Presently online this leg is showing no upgrade available but the flight looks pretty empty on the seat plan will i be able to book an upgrade at the airport or can i call someone within New Zealand who would be able to assist me.

Many Thanks for your help
Dear foxy1,

upgrading to Business Class for the last leg of your route sounds like a relaxing round-off to such a long journey. There is a certain allotment set aside for upgrades as an award, as “regular” seats in Business Class might still be sold. Therefore, the request will be on a waitlist for the time being. Should the upgrade request not be confirmed until the travel date, there is indeed the possibility to ask the staff at the check-in or at the transfer desk or gate for assistance. My fingers are crossed, that your upgrade will be confirmed soon.

Best regards,

Isabell