FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AZ to end AF/KL partnership from january 2017
Old Nov 15, 2016, 3:53 pm
fifty_two

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK
most codeshares code/numbers against IT-FR flights operated by both airlines are still in place, there are however a number of destinations (I've just tried to simulate a BHX-FCO) which can no longer be booked through alitalia.com
G
Me too , even if fco-cdg is still available under codeshares , other cases like waw-fco-cdg are 100% AZ

Prices are higher than it used to be , or even when they offer good prices you need to buy at least one month before and fly during weekdays

Originally Posted by Goldorak
I still see AF/AZ code-shares to FCO next year on AF app. I didn't check other destinations.
Ok , so it is still available for fco-cdg as P2P, i wanted to buy ticket from poland to france for december/january , usually there are a lot of options for the fco-cdg segment but not anymore , only the 3 AZ flights available

Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK
Cześć! U mnie super, dzięki. I'm still coming down quite often yet only briefly nowadays (just to check the house is running okay really); mostly based in Gdańsk now but commuting, as usual, PL-UK-PL That said, I may be coming down for a couple of days before Christmas so I'll send you a message in case you're about and up for a pint or two ^

G
good , let me know when you can , and if iam not working during the nights we can do it

Last edited by fifty_two; Nov 15, 2016 at 4:17 pm