Old Nov 14, 16, 4:23 pm
spanishflyer

Programs: AB topbonus Gold, IB+
Not a really pleasant experience.

I have already flown in business class and I did not like the experience. As I said in a previous post, I booked a seat in the second row. When I was boarding I was informed they changed my seat from 2a to 1a. I asked for an explanation and they told me the flight was full and 1st row was more spacious. I did not feel like to argue so I took the seat. The crew stored all my stuff in the overhead compartments of two rows behind me because the stowage space above my row was occupied by staff stuff. And I had to take it after takeoff, the crew did not help. Only first row was available for business class as indicated in the headrest. They offered me a welcome drink before takeoff and a warm towel to wash my hands, and everything from the menu during the flight plus more beverages. I chose two snacks and main dish and they were lacking of both snacks. There was a pillow in the three seats. The middle seat is free, so I do not understand why three pillows, maybe to have less space. The tray table as you know is smaller and seats are separated by them folded so it is still less confortable. One positive thing is that my luggage was third in the belt so I did not have to wait as usually do even having the priority tag, maybe it was a coincidence. I did not enjoy the experience for the price I paid.

Last edited by spanishflyer; Nov 15, 16 at 1:17 pm