FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SFO G UC closed, reopens as Polaris Lounge 30 Apr 2018, old GFL is now the intl UC
Old Nov 11, 2016, 4:19 pm
Tennen

Programs: A3, AA, AC, AS, DL, NH, SQ, SK, UA; BW, CP, HH, IHG, MB
Originally Posted by IAH-OIL-TRASH
Maybe United ought to consider opening arrivals lounge for longer hours during remodel for departing GF/GS customers. And, no, 1Ks or *G in coach don't get access.
That's actually a good idea, even though the lounge is tiny. I doubt many would take advantage of it, since it's landside and not really easy to find. Still, having a dedicated facility is probably better than any temporary setup in a UC. Besides, the agents can't be any worse than the GFL dragons...

Or, maybe UA can arrange to use SQ's SKL outside of its normal hours? They have showers there too.

Originally Posted by restlessinRNO
How are the wines? Do they offer champagne, I wonder. Thanks.
It's been a long time since I've been to the Arrivals Lounge, but I don't believe they serve any alcohol...

OP - If the SKL is open prior to your flight, you can go there. Otherwise, your only other option (aside from the Centurion Lounge) will be the paid facility in the departures hall of the international terminal.