FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - World of Hyatt [Pre-Launch]
View Single Post
Old Nov 7, 2016, 3:33 pm
antonius66

Originally Posted by sapguy
I just got this email too, and I will try my best to juggle my schedule to attend this session with Jeff!

I called into the HGP Diamond line to use a DSU and had a pleasant talk with the agent. She told me that the 'negative reaction to WoH has been overwhelming'! Management is asking all agents to note customers ' sentiments & feedback into a special database for review, and she felt that adjustments may be made.

I'm not holding my breath, but it's encouraging to hear such statements even though it's not from someone who is a decision making position.
As I posted earlier..I sent my pl rep a long email about my thoughts and issues with many aspects of the new program, and she said they have been told to send up any and all feedback they get, good or bad. Clearly they must really have asked for this...now this doesn't mean anything will change, but I will say it again...people should send in their intelligent, well reasoned and articulated thoughts on the good and bad. Never know if stuff might change or get adjusted...they have plenty of time to fix stuff.