FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - India: Reliable Internet Help Needed
View Single Post
Old Nov 7, 2016, 11:11 am
doctall41

Programs: WN A List Preferred and CP, AA, IHG Spire, Hertz #1 Gold 5*, Hilton Diamond, Enterprise Platinum
Originally Posted by gypsyardor
My husband works on the back end of websites. He'll be traveling to India with me for a few months and I promised I'd find a way for him to have a very reliable Internet connection. I've searched here, other forums, and on the net and still don't understand what the best solution for him will be.

Do any of you have experience with getting reliable internet, that allows up/download and isn't slow? There's some type of dongle thing that I read about, but I wasn't sure if that would work right.

We'll be needing it for one full month in Jaipur, then for about two months as we travel through Gujarat and Rajastan. Internet cafes won't work since he has a fairly big computer setup with double monitors...he'd be setting up office for long periods of time in different places where I'm studying art.

Thanks for any/all suggestions and help!!

Love,

Wendi
Wendi, While I don't have an answer to your specific question, I can tell you that the time I spent in India, even in hotels, was sketch at best wrt internet. When it was working, it was slow. the rest of the time, it wasn't working. I wish you luck in finding a good answer.