FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Alaska Airlines card offers, Personal & Business [2012-2016]
Old Nov 3, 2016, 3:05 pm
Jesperss

Anyone else received a letter in the mail recently?

One month ago I applied up (sole proprietorship) for an Alaskan Airlines Business Credit card and was approved.

"Please not immediate action is required to update your information by 11/25/16"

"During a recent review, we found that we are missing or have incomplete information that is important to serve you and your banking needs. Like all financial institutions, we're required to maintain complete and accurate information about our customers and may have to restrict or even close accounts that don't have all the required information.

Since this affects all of your accounts we need you to act quickly.

Please note: Not providing the required information by the date listed above may be considered a request from you to close your account(s).

What you need to do:

Information needed: Business Name

Please bring your business documentation showing legal name and this notice to your nearest financial center.

Examples of business documentation include:

-Articles of incorporation, partnership agreement, certificate of incorporation/formation, or trust agreement

-For a sole-proprietor includes a Business License, Fictitious Name Certificate or Certificate Trade Name"

My statement closes in a full day and will hit the spend and pay the $75 fee. Instead of having them close the card would it be of my benefit to be proactive and close the card myself?