FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta One LAX-SYD
View Single Post
Old Oct 27, 2016, 12:50 pm
ATOBTTR
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Back in Reds Country (DAY/CVG). Previously: SEA & SAT.
Programs: DL PM 1MM, AA PLAT, UA Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by dzflyer
Yes. You get delta one pajamas westin heavenly bedding slippers and a tumi kit. They serve a starter then the main course then dessert. You can even choose the express option so everything comes all at once to maximize sleep. We had a great pinot noir with dinner. They have a mid flight snack that they still gave me about 2 hrs late because I slept so long. Then a breakfast prior to landing. Its worth whatever it takes to get into D1 for that long of a flight. For 2 people trying to get the middle together is best. I also reccomend the most forward cabin in D1 on 777 if possible. I traveled by myself for business so exact seat wasnt as much of a concern for me. Also Syd is one of the true gems in this world. Have a blast. Cheers.
Is it the best option on the 777 when the 2 seats in the center face away from each other? Wouldn't having either an A/B pair or C/D pair be better? Neither option is great since even having one window and one center requires talking across the aisle on the 777 but the angle you have to turn to talk to your neighbor in the center section isn't exactly comfortable for extended periods of times.