FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LHR TO PEK with Finnair v BA
View Single Post
Old Oct 27, 2016, 12:40 am
skba1

Programs: EBD, BAEC GGL/CCR, Alitalia AlataPlus, Club Carlson Gold, SPG Plat100, HHD
I just got off my first A350 Finnair flight. The lack of storage space around the seat is quite stupid (e.g. make the head phone hanger into a cupboard like on AA or CX?). I am quite short (179cm), so the length of the seat is not a major issue, but it is a bit cramped width wise for the legs. On the other hand the space for my arms is better than the Circus version on AA/CX, as is the lie flat position where it doesn't 'break' my back; for some reason I can only put the other seats 98% flat as else I get severe back pain from slanting more than 180 degrees.

Over all I would like a little more space between each row (I. E. less aggressively slanted seats), but I can find a comfortable sleeping position.

The IFE is excellent and so are the Bose QC25 headphones. Service from the 100% HKG crew was very good.

Oh and yes, my ticket was ex-HKG for 21000 HKD return. No other carrier was close in price apart from Aeroflot, which didn't have good connections for me (and despite nowadays having status on SkyTeam I try to avoid them).