FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - No nuts for me....due to NRSA allergy
View Single Post
Old Oct 11, 2016, 5:16 pm
fastair

Location: What I write is my opinion alone..don't read into it anything not written.
Originally Posted by CLEContinental
Well to be clear, this NRSA FA potentially endangered her own life with her actions. She knowingly took a job where one of the duties is to regularly come into contact with nuts and/or nut products when they are served to customers on a daily basis (including VERY HIGH potential for residual exposure from past flights). Then she hopped onto a plane without discussing this with anyone in advance, did not carry an epipen, and did not apparently care enough to even think about any of this in advance. She also put her employer at risk with her actions.

Then, she decided that she would make a big stink and impose her problem onto a completely innocent person.

No, I would not endanger her. I'd grit my teeth and bear it like the OP. But I'd also call her out on her blatant stupidity and selfishness to even act in such an idiotic manner.
I missed the part where the OP stayed she had disclosed that she carried no epipen or other adrenaline injectable. Was it exited out?