FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Ambassador experiences (Archive Thread 2016)
Old Oct 9, 2016, 5:59 am
MrsW

Programs: BAEC - Gold, IHG - Spire Ambassador
IC Warsaw

IC Warsaw

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? We booked the cheapest possible and received a one level upgrade to a high floor XX08 corner deluxe room. Upgrade was awarded the day before arrival.

How are the rooms? Lovely - clean and spacious. Comfortable bed, desk, armchair and chaise longue. Ample storage. Nespresso machine plus kettle with teabags and instant coffee. Four bottles of mineral water. Check in welcome gift was a 200 point voucher. Room welcome gift was a 75cl bottle of French red, which was very drinkable. In room fruit was one apple, two truffles plus a slab of chocolate covered chopped almonds. More fruit and water were available in the pool area. View was of the Palace of Culture. Bathrobes and slippers in the wardrobe.

How is the exec. lounge? No access

What was good and what was bad?

Good - pool and hot tub/gym on the top floor where we spent a lot of time. Views were sensational in the evening. It was uncrowded at lunchtime - my son had the pool to himself. Breakfast was great - included a glass of Prosecco. We were late down, after drinking the welcome gift bottle of red. At 11am a member of staff came to our table to ask us if we needed nothing more as they were about to clear the buffet. Turndown chocs were yummy.

Bad - nothing really. If I was being really picky we had to wait 5 minutes to be seated for breakfast.

Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return? Our nightly rate was £75 including breakfast. I know Poland is cheap but we would pay the same to return.