FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New RA qualifying criteria based on IC Revenue
Old Oct 3, 2016, 1:34 am
boekel

Programs: LH SEN, BA Gold, Bonvoy Plat, IHG Spire RA
Originally Posted by stimpy
OK, here's my wild ... guess. They will begin a new RA program in January and most of you will like it very much. Those of you who have been given this weird extension to the end of 2016 will most likely get 2017 as RA.

However those of us who received a full year extension to X-date 2017 (Aug 2017 in my case), are the first batch of new Lifetime RA's. What do you think? I actually like it.
for the bolded part, I'm absolutely with you. Realized last night that my status was as well extended from end of October to end of December.

To do this without any communication, this is disastrous from a customer service point of view and will piss off a lot of customers.

For myself it will likely not have so much impact, as I believe that I should requalify having 93/72/9 during the last 12 month and only some 17 IC nights drop off. Anyway more or less those 17 IC nights will add up to the end of the year so that not so much should change in total numbers.