FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Post flight Surveys: Who's received one? Do you respond?
Old Sep 28, 2016, 1:25 pm
lincolnjkc

Programs: Honors LT Diamond; United 1K; Hertz PC
Just got this into my inbox, sounds like they really are listening (or at least I'll allow my ego that indulgence ) (emphasis is mine).

(And thanks again to UA Insider for the reply up-thread)

Change is good – especially when it comes as a result of listening to our customers. We're proud to introduce our new post-flight survey focused on what matters most to you.

Launched this month, the new survey is a reflection of the things you told us you valued: a simple, more streamlined survey experience, the ability to choose which aspects of your journey you want to tell us about, and assurance that your feedback will lead to action.

The new survey only takes two to three minutes to complete, and we've optimized the format for your mobile device. We've also changed the frequency of the surveys so that you'll no longer be invited to weigh in after every flight. Instead, you'll be receiving a survey at random every few flights.

Coming soon will be an opt-in feature if you'd prefer to provide feedback after every flight. If you would like United to respond to your compliment, comment or complaint please contact our Customer Care team at united.com/feedback.

Enjoy an easier way to make your voice heard. We're listening.