FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Andaz Ottawa Byward Market - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Sep 20, 2016, 8:53 pm
uppereastsider

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Plat Pro, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic 3, Amtrak Select
Thumbs up Andaz Ottawa Byward Market - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Currently staying here now and loving it. Hotel is very modern / chic, the rooftop bar had some of the best views I've ever seen in Ottawa (great sunset) and staff is incredibly friendly. They made an excellent dinner recommendation with Sidedoor down the street.

They offered a glass of wine at check in and the minibar includes free non alcoholic drinks and snacks. Told me to call them whenever I needed a refill.

As a diamond, they upgraded me to a large corner king. Huge bathroom and a small walk in closet as well.

I'm taking a client to lunch at the hotel restaurant tomorrow and the menu looks fantastic.

Super happy with this hotel. I come to Ottawa around 8-10x a year and usually stay at the Novotel since I can't get points at the starwoods here (use Egencia for company bookings and the spgs in Ottawa are special rate/non points eligible hotels) and was bummed to not earn Hyatt or SPG points on all my previous trips. This is now my go to hotel in Ottawa... And even if the SPGs were points eligible I'd stay here.

I'm here for one night currently if anyone has any questions.

Mod edit - preopening discussion located at http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...-2016-a-2.html.

Last edited by peteropny; Sep 26, 2016 at 9:43 am