FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Royal Ambassador experiences (Archive Thread 2016)
Old Sep 19, 2016, 7:58 am
Raynyan

Programs: IHG Royal Ambassador
InterContinental Osaka

InterContinental Osaka

What is your IHG Rewards Club status?
Spire Royal Ambassador

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?
Over all is YES, as always.

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Booked the Deluxe Room Received Two Bedroom Premium Residence Suite Type A. Since Hotel was fully booked, this upgrade is not standard upgrade policy. This is my 2nd time experience of this room.

How are the rooms?
117sqm huge suite with small terrace. Two shower rooms, Specious kitchenette, Washing machine, Great mini-bar selections (Japanese Ume-shu plum liqueur, Miniature Macallan 12 years, demi bottle of Louis Roederer Champagne, and the House wine was the 3rd label of Chateau Haut Brion, of course full-bottle!)

Video of Two Bedroom Premium Residence Suite Type A:

How is the exec. lounge?
Still Keeping best F&B services in Japanese InterContinental. Great Liquor selections in the cocktail time. But I don't like a la carte menu style in breakfast and Cocktail time. Coz multiple or a second order is not accepted.

Champagne is offered in cocktail time only. All other times offer is Prosecco.

What was your welcome gift?
Full bottle of Louis Roederer Champagne (Coz I'm bi-weekly regular guest), TWG Hotel original blend Tea Box, Pickles of Japanese Plum, UMEBOSHI.

Did you receive fruit in the room?
Yes

What was good?
Great Fitness room, SPA, and good quality of bath amenities, and Excellent Bar Adee.

What was bad?
Club Lounge new food presentation don't accept multiple or a second order from a la carte menu (and portion is too small!). Prosecco quality is horrible .

Value for $ or Rewards Club Points?
Yes, Absolutely.

Would you return?
Definitely.