Old Sep 16, 16, 10:56 pm
ycp81

Being such a late flight, I only ordered a ham with cheese croissant meal. It came with a bar of chocolate and a choice of drink, which I had a Coco water. The croissant was served warm and decent enough.

After the meal service was completed in about half hour, cabin lights was switched off till descending into Hong Kong. Managed to catch about 2hrs of nap on the more comfortable ScootBiz seat.

Landing in Hong Kong Rwy07L, 15min ahead of schedule.

View of my seat before disembarkation.

Only Door2L was used for disembarkation and so we had to disembark behind the Scoot-in-Silence economy pax. View of the regular seats.

View of 'Barry'.

Flying in ScootBiz is definitely a better experience comfort wise than normal economy seats, and made the brutal red-eye a bit more bearable. Service was fine and meal was decent at best, but for the ticket price, definitely no complaints.

Immigration was a bit of wait due to lack of open counters so early in the morning and luggage was available immediately at the belts (30kg included in the ScootBiz fare). It was only a swift 45min bus ride to Jordan, Kowloon, where I would be staying for the trip at Eaton Hotel.

Brunch of noodles at a eatery, Nathan Congee and Noodles, just behind the hotel.

One Dim Sum in Prince Edward for an early dinner.

Famous silky milk custard dessert at Yee Shun Milk Company.

A bit of sight-seeing:

Jade Market

Temple Street's bustling morning market

Wong Tai Sin temple to pray for good health, life and fortune.