FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Sapphire Reserve $300 Annual Travel Credit (2016 - 2021)
Old Sep 11, 2016, 3:09 pm
freshpoints

Programs: Amex Plat, Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Citi Premier
Originally Posted by sjv
Has anyone purchased AA gift cards since United is currently down? Coded as travel?
Originally Posted by freshpoints
Got my CSR yesterday in the mail (plastic for now), bought $300 AA e-gift certificate today around noon. Still pending, description is "AMERICAN AIRLI AA"

When the charge posts (tomorrow maybe?), I'll report back if I got the credit or not. Risky move on my part - usually play it very safe, but this time I'm the guinea pig.

Also I heard that before the credit hits, you may be able to tell if you received the credit by going to the benefits page under UR and seeing if any of the award credit has been awarded. It will show even before the credit hits as a transaction.
Update and Data Point: My $300 AA e-gift certificate charge is still pending as of 9/11/16, however my "Rewards At A Glance" screen shows $300 travel credit received.