FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Does UA *G get lounge access when flying Eurowings?
Old Sep 6, 2016, 3:34 am
dcfromdc

Programs: UA Platinum, AA, DL, Marriott Gold, Global Entry early adopter
Originally Posted by PhillyPhlyer40
Just a datapoint, *G, ewr-Dus J, Dus-xxx eurowings, denied entry at Dus lounge. Agent stated it wasn't a * lounge. Not a big deal, only had 25 min wait anyway.
Just curious to know which lounge it was in DUS. I've only been there the one time, and my 4U flight left out of Pier A (I arrived on a EW flight in Pier B, I think). So, I'll go on a limb and guess your EW flight was departing from Pier B and you were trying to get into the Hugo Junkers lounge there.

Since I was departing from Pier A, I went for the Lufthansa lounges there. I only had a mobile BP that I couldn't bring up for lack of internet. So, I went to a LH desk to have them print out a BP for my 4U flight. The agent expressed concern that I may have been referring to a EW flight. I confirmed that I meant 4U and she was able to bring up my res with my booking code, but could not get it the BP to print with my UA Gold #. Anyway, for some reason, she wouldn't have been able to help me if I was on EW. But because I was on 4U, she managed to see my reservation. And as for entry into the LH SEN lounge, it was fine once I presented my card.