View Single Post
Old Sep 3, 2016, 1:56 pm
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by Xeno
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...t-me-olci.html

From the above thread and countless posts on the subject, I know the common reasons for being denied OLCI. I was denied today first on my iPhone then the web which mentioned something about documents. I called DL and although I have GE they pointed to the obvious fact that extra screening might be in order.

My flights tomorrow are OKC-ATL-DTW-GRU. (Sale price D1 originally through MCO; MQMs look good; get 333 rather than dreaded 764.)

I thought this might have to do with the visa one normally needs for Brazil. However, due to the Olympics USA passports do not require a visa up through Sept 15 (which can be purchased upon arrival in any event). My return date is Sept 12.

Just curious what I will face. I always go 2 hours before departure for international flights which is more than enough at OKC and especially on a day like tomorrow.
Travel documents check, including perhaps a look for onward travel proof, are the most common inhibitors of online check-in.

HaraSSSSment is a less common inhibitor of online check-in than what I mentioned above.