FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)
Old Sep 1, 2016, 2:08 pm
hawata

Programs: UA GS 1.6MM, JPMorgan Reserve, Bonvoy Titanium & LTP
Originally Posted by bribro
Venomz seems to be the only person on the Internet claiming that non-JPM clients can get the JPM Reserve card. And the only person claiming that the Palladium card is still available to apply for. Any other data points out there?

Mark my words, the old Palladium card is being phased out, and existing cardholders will receive communication on that this month. No sense in getting people's hopes up that the Palladium will magically turn into some Centurion-like card. For those that still have it, the JPM Select card is also going away toward the end of this year, being auto-converted to CSP.

I will apply for the CSR in a month or two and report back, but don't see why it would be a problem as long as you're a CPC or JPM client.
My two cents.... I spoke to my CPC banker and she checked with the back office and they told her that JPMR is by invite only.

Then called Executive Line and they told me that all Palladium Card holders will be rolled into JPMR later this year but that she could switch me over immediately if i liked. I confirmed and received new cards today.