FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NW Domestic First Class - Worst in the industry???
Old Apr 5, 2004, 6:44 am
magic111
In Memoriam

Programs: aa exp - spg gold - Hyatt Diamond - HH Gold
Never said the majority was right.

Still breathlessly waiting to here your opinion (if any) on worst/best.

Don't limit yourself - expand your horizons - think other things other than the fact that everyones names get truncated for reasons other than bashing KG.

Also when deciding worst/best (if you are ever going to do it) consider things like FA's, availability of upgrades (important criteria) because if you never get upgraded you really do not have an ability to really compare in the real world do you, on-time performance, etc., etc. But if you only want to limit yourself to food choice fine.

Now take all those things that you think are important and then compare them with the actual different first class experiences you have experienced. Now, have you finally made a decision. Look around closely and you will notice that there are some opinions that agree with yours and that there are some opinions that do not agree with yours on worst/best

Having only experienced domestic first on 6 (2 not a major) airlines in the past two years it makes it difficult for me to make as broad a comparison as your and for sure your broader real life experiences will make for a more valuable comparison and might even make me decide to switch airlines and FFPs. Stranger things have happen to me in my life experience.

Oh wait that right I have only been flying AA the past month so perhaps NW has made a dramatic dip and I missed it.

Last edited by magic111; Apr 5, 2004 at 7:22 am