FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Closing the External Miles and Points Resources Forum
Old Aug 24, 2016, 1:03 pm
Dovster
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by Moderator2

On a personal opinion basis, I am a daily reader of that forum and a number of the blogs that get heavy FT coverage. I find the forum entertaining, probably because it regularly includes TMZ style posts from FT members I respect and write well. Lucky, Gary, Summer, et al are very public people who have decided to give up their privacy in order to make a living. That is fair game.

I am not a daily reader of that forum. I am not even a yearly reader of the forum. In fact, if it weren't for this thread I wouldn't even know that the forum exists.

The beauty of the "My FlyerTalk" function is that each member can decide for himself what forums interest him and never see any of the other forums (unless, of course, he decides to go to the main page to see what else is happening).

Clearly, from what I have read on this thread, there are FTers who are interested in the External Miles forum so why would anyone want to deprive them of it?