FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lounge ZRH [merged Q&A thread]
View Single Post
Old Aug 21, 2016, 11:13 pm
televisor

Programs: 1 thousand
Originally Posted by Waldofriend
Please pardon me if this is obvious, but I couldn't find the answer in searching this thread. Arriving on AC from YYZ in J and am *G. I know that I don't have access to Arrivals, but are there any other accessible lounges that would allow a quick shower before leaving the airport? Thanks.
So, it sounds like you can't access any of the *A lounges (not sure if that's what you were asking?): "You will need to present your boarding pass for a Star Alliance flight departing from the local airport."

There are two lounges with paid access: Aspire have one at the E-gates (where you are likely to arrive), there's also a dnata lounge in the main terminal - but I've not found any information online suggesting they have showers.

If you want to be more adventurous: I think I remember seeing a public shower near the Swiss lounge in D: if you arrive in E, you'll need to take the Heidi Train, follow signs to D, go through security (unless you want to go through passport control twice), then look for the shower in the corridor leading to the Swiss lounge. I don't think any other terminal has a public shower? If you arrive at D (unlikely, that's mostly shorthaul non-Schengen, and a few Swiss long-haul arrivals), then you can go straight to the shower.