FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - All suite business class in 2017
View Single Post
Old Aug 18, 2016, 5:37 pm
morrisunc

Programs: US-Plt;Concierge key; American AAirpass; Delta Silver;Starwood - Platinum; Amex Cent
Originally Posted by Agremeister
DL definitely not pulling any punches with the new product, but I can't deny that the new AA and UA products look pretty good as well.

Ive used the door feature on jetblue a few times and it's useless. The new AA biz seats all have tons of privacy - you have to lean way forward out of your seat to look out and when you do you only see another privacy screen. The only time you dont have privacy is when someone is walking down the isle looking over you. This seat doesn't solve that and I have a feeling the footwells will suck. Plus I just hate pleather in longhall J. I like a lot about Delta, but this is just a marketing scheme....the door is useless and I think the super diamond AA is installing is the best biz seat in the world.

I don't fly UAL often anymore, but I do think the new polais looks pretty good. I especially like the idea of having sit down dining preflight for paid J. East coast to Europe redeye is just too short to waste 2 hours waiting to finish a meal on a plane.