FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA / aa.com Losing Known Traveler / KTN# in individual trip issues
Old Aug 14, 16, 3:49 pm
txrus

Programs: AA Ex Platinum & 1MM, DL PLT, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by JSSAUCE View Post
I received this email for the first time last week. All is good on the TSA profile side, same as you, but always an issue in my AA passenger details for every trip.

What I do, and it's a bit of a pain, is directly prior to me checking in on the AA App, I login to aa.com, go to the trip, and click on the add/edit passenger details, then take out the KTN and re- enter it, save, the Checkin. The number is typically all xxxxxxxxx or ****xxxxx, this exact format, 1 time my actual KTNnwas there. I can recall 3 times this year I did not do this and did not receive pre, I needed to have the counter re-do, add mt KTN, and reprint, so I always do it now. Not the worst thing to happen, but I do need to do this 3-4 times a week!

Hope this helps.
You shouldn't have to do this even 1/week, never mind 3-4 times/week. It confirms my suspicion that this is AA's problem, not yours or mine.

I also wonder if their outsourcing of their entire web services dept to Asia has anything to do w/this? Also noticed today that when doing the on-line Contact AA, none of my personal info is coming up to prefill the contact info, even though I am logged in.