FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BDL: Parking in Lot B but flying JetBlue?
Old Aug 11, 2016, 9:16 am
klacey1

BDL: Parking in Lot B but flying JetBlue?

Hello! Current travel dilemma: I've only ever flown out of Bradley once, and I parked in the garage. (It was amazing. Time from car parked to through security was 7 minutes.) That trip, however, was for business and I could expense the high cost of garage parking to my company. Tomorrow, I'm traveling for pleasure/on my own dime sooooo I decided to look at a slightly more economical option

I see that Lot B onsite is a great price, and I was able to print out a coupon for one free day. Since there's no shuttle to service the lot, I thought I could safely assume that it would be a very quick walk from the lot to the terminal. I'm flying JetBlue, which is in Terminal A.

Well, someone just told me that Lot B is "verrrrrrry" far from Terminal A, at least a 15 minute walk with poor signage and poor light. I'll be arriving at the airport by myself around 5:15 am. I'm a pretty experienced traveler and fast walker--can anyone confirm that Lot B to Terminal A isn't at all the nightmare that my friend is making it seem? If it really is that bad, though, please let me know and I'll just park in the garage. (I don't want to deal with a shuttle at that hour.)
TIA!!!!