FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Restaurants at DEN or in the greater Denver area" thread
Old Jan 16, 2003, 9:18 am
RoyNWAA

Denver, CO - Maggiano's Little Italy

500 16th St Ste 150, Denver, CO 80202-4265
Phone: (303) 260-7707. Hours: Mon-Thu 11am-10pm; Fri-Sat 11am-11pm; Sun 12pm-9pm. Payment: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa. Special Features: Family Style, Kid Friendly, Large Groups, Local Favorites.
During a recent visit to Denver, the Concierge highly recommended this italian restaurant. I can vouch why. It was delicious. The ambiance of sitting outside under a canopy with gracious landscaping is a sight in itself. The service was imppecable. The wait staff tended our group of 6 with immediate response, and constant follow-up. And both he & she were extremely pleasant. They talked with us for a few minutes to learn us and recommended wines, etc. which were perfect to each of our likings. I wish I could go to Denver more often to have this type of dining experience again. It's not often the service, food, and ambience, all 3 combined, equals perfection. We each had a different menu selection. I chose the filet. It was awesome. I couldn't believe that an ital rest would serve steak better than steak houses! The entire group thoroughly enjoyed the dinner. We stayed there almost 3 hrs. The wait staff was kind & gracious the entire time, not pushing us out the door so they could serve other people. We were relaxed and they ensured our enjoyment. Needless to say, they both received a very generous gratuity, and was presented with pleasure. mmmmmm....remembering this night makes me want to take a MR just for dinner !!!

Hope ya'll get to have the same experience.

Enjoy!....Roy