FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Combining UR points from multiple card accounts [Consolidated]
Old Aug 8, 2016, 11:18 am
ual902

Combining UR points from multiple card accounts [Consolidated]

I just transferred points from my mom to my dad UR points and got this message warning see below, does this mean any member in the household can combine UR points even a brother to a sister or son to a daughter? I thought it was only spouse to spouse transfers allowed? were the rules changed?!!!.

"Combine points with other Chase cards with Ultimate Rewards
You can move your points, but only to another Chase card with Ultimate Rewards belonging to you, or one member of your household. If we suspect that you've engaged in fraudulent activity related to your credit card account or Ultimate Rewards, or that you've misused Ultimate Rewards in any way (for example by buying or selling points, moving or transferring points with or to an ineligible third party or account, or repeatedly opening or otherwise maintaining credit card accounts for the sole purpose of generating rewards) we may temporarily prohibit you from earning points or using points you've already earned. If we believe you've engaged in any of these acts, we'll close your credit card account and you'll lose all your points."