FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Alaska Airlines card offers, Personal & Business [2012-2016]
Old Aug 7, 2016, 9:17 am
RobertHanson

Originally Posted by RamboAroundTheWorld
So, I call in, and ask them to pull my TU for the personal app. They do, and I'm approved for 5K limit. Then I ask them to use this pull for my other app. They tell me they are no longer allowed to do that under new rules. If I had let them auto pull my EX, it would have been possible, but since they had to pull it manually, the review of the 2nd personal app would require a new pull. I've tried twice now with no luck. Thought I'd pass this along to you guys in case you've got frozen reports.
Assuming all pulls are the same day, they don't need to use the first pull for the second app. All they need to do is pull TU again, and the HPs will merge on their own. Since asking them to pull TU for the first app worked, did you ask them to pull TU for the second app? It sounds like you just asked them not to do 2 pulls. But if they pull the same CB both times the second pull doesn't matter at all.