FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - myVEGAS Facebook Game - Free Rooms, Shows, Buffets, etc
Old Aug 5, 2016, 5:50 am
OMCA

Programs: Aeroplan 25K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite, IHG Gold, Hertz President's Club, VIA Premier
Originally Posted by Godot
I certainly still find it worth it for Cirque tickets - I saw Ka for free last time, and I'm booked to see Love and Zumanity when I'm next back in Vegas, so that's easily $200 worth of value there. Not sure what to use my remaining reward on though - I was thinking of just getting a pass to the ARIA buffet, but I'm not super keen on the idea of having to queue to get in - does anyone know how long the queues typically are on a weeknight? I've got 100k LPs at the moment, but there doesn't seem like there's anything too great available.
I imagine the queue can get quite long like for everything in LV, it totally depends on the occupancy and what's happening around town the specific day you choose to go. Two thoughts:

1) The Aria buffet requires that you stay at an MGM property. If you meet this condition, I'd recommend you try the Bellagio buffet instead. In my view it's a notch higher than Aria's.

2) If you do choose to do the Bellagio buffet, you go into the "invited guests" line if you have a comp from MyVegas. In the worst of circumstances, it might be a 15 min wait, but usually way less.

Enjoy your trip.