FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Interesting: Groupon is selling Avios in Spain
Old Aug 5, 2016, 12:58 am
Concerto
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Just like me, two went through and one didn't and I had already received one of the packages previously. A big thumbs up to Groupon for sending this reminder, because I would not have thought to push the voucher codes through again. I thought all had gone through when I put all three codes through not long after purchase, just like the previous times this promotion came up.

A couple of thoughts. 1) If you have several email addresses, like me, make sure you select the right one when filling the email field. There's just a chance I put one of my other ones in. 2) And I think, in future, when it comes to inputting a new voucher, you should each time click through the link that leads to the voucher input landing page, thus bringing up a new input landing page. Instead, what I did was to click on the button that said 'input new voucher' or something, and continued using the same linked page as for the first voucher of that batch. Quite honestly, I think they have a seriously crappy system, but there is a way to negotiate the labyrinth.

Actually, they've sort of stated that themselves:

Es importante que si tienes más de un cupón lo hagas de uno en uno, entrando cada vez en el enlace, para evitar errores.

Last edited by Concerto; Aug 8, 2016 at 5:45 am Reason: typos