FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My simple BRG tool
View Single Post
Old Aug 3, 2016, 12:24 am
uriel888

Programs: SPG
Originally Posted by jibi
There seems to be two issues:

1) I have yet to get the tool working from my iPhone. I'm not sure if this is because of something Safari for iOS is interacting with the page or if it is related to what you described above re: HotelsCombined.

2) This displays what would be successful BRG rates. I noticed earlier in the thread you requested a list of countries/hotels where VAT is included in the rates on SPG.com. Italy is one of those countries.

A non-exhaustive list of VAT-inclusive countries in Europe is Italy, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Greece, Portugal, Ireland, Austria, Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium, Iceland, Netherlands, Slovenia, Mauritius, Croatia, and Hungary. There are some notable exceptions for EU member countries, such as Poland and Czech Republic, but for the most part it is the entire EU. I hope this helps a little with that feature.
Great Job!!! Thanks for your information this is very important to me!! I will put a notice currently on my website and later on do some research for VAT amount in the list and update the BRG verification rules.